Health Questionnaire and Waiver
You will need to complete a Health Questionnaire and Waiver before taking your first class. You can either:
- download it and bring it completed to your first class OR
- come 10 minutes early to complete the form before class begins
Waivers to download
Tips for Your Best Yoga Experience
- Please do not wear any heavy, chemically produced fragrance oil perfumes or lotions.
- Try to eat far enough in advance of class that you are neither hungry nor full when you arrive. Hunger can leave you lightheaded or distracted, and a full stomach can lead to nausea in inverted postures. Light snacks/meals should be finished at least an hour in advance. Full meals should be finished at least 2 hours in advance.
- Dress in what will make you comfortable and most able to relax. It is helpful to wear a pair of sweat pants, leggings, or shorts, and a t-shirt that’s not too baggy (you don’t want it to fall over your face when you bend forward). No special footgear is required because you will be barefoot on your mat. If you are prone to being cold or easily become warm, consider dressing in layers.
- You may want to bring a bottle of water.
- Turn off your cell phones and beepers before entering the practice area.
- Remember to listen to your body and ask questions when instructions aren’t clear or something doesn’t feel right.
- If you take medication for pain or spasticity, do so at a time that will allow the medication to be in effect for class.